November to April
Open: Wednesday to Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
May to October
Open: Seven days a week, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Open: Holidays 2023
- Heritage Day, February 20
- March Break, March 13, 14
- Victoria Day, May 22
- Canada Day, July 1
- Natal Day, August 7
- Labour Day, September 4
- Truth and Reconciliation Day, September 30
- Thanksgiving, October 9
- Remembrance Day, Nov 11
|Ticket||Price includes tax|
|Senior (60 years and over)||$12.25|
|Youth (6 - 16 years of age) and
Student Rate (with valid ID)
|Children (5 and under)||Free|
|Family Rate (2 adults/3 children)||$35.50|
The Pier Pass
Pier Pass cardholders receive:
- Admission for a year to the Museum and two complimentary admissions for guests
- 20% off regularly-priced merchandise at the Pier 21 Gift Shop
- Subscription to the Museum’s monthly e-newsletter
- Priority sign-up for select events and programming
|Type||Price includes tax|
|Senior (60 years and over)||$35.50|
|Student (with valid ID)||$28.60|
|Family Rate (2 adults/3 children)||$105.00|
Library and Archives Canada Service Point
Located in the Scotiabank Family History Centre
- Open from Wednesday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Reference services are also available by appointment.
- Contact LAC's public service point in Halifax.